Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Geo Day !

We went out geocaching today. We took our GPS Navigator and our laptop and headed to Rio Mesa Drive! We came really close to finding it, whatever "it" is; we know we did but really need the hand-held GPS that's on it's way to us right now. When we do find it, we're supposed to sign the log and put it back for the next person to find.

We'll go back after we receive the hand-held and after learn how to use it and I know we'll find it then. It was fun today without the hand-held so I KNOW we're going to love this new hobby.

I went up to the clubhouse today to get myself out and away from this laptop. All I did was move from one chair to another but it felt good to get some fresh air and a little bit of a walk going up there. Got to socialize a little and got 1/2 the puzzle done. Whoever started it will be a little surprised. I went for a 20 minute walk before supper, too.

Last night I went up to the clubhouse to listen to the country band that was playing. Great music but I got bored so went over to the bar for karaoke. Chuck stayed home to watch football. Seems to be his favorite pastime now. In fact, there's a game on right now and, of course, there's the Vikings game tomorrow night. Anyway, had a glass of wine and enjoyed listening to all the people sing. I did not sing. Haven't gotten up the nerve just yet.

Maybe I'll get some photos taken tomorrow. Not sure what we're doing but might go into Parker just to walk around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment