Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday, December 21, 2009

Boy, can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted but I've had lots of computer problems and connectivity problems. Sometimes it's not fun!

Since my last post we went to Davis Dam and



Grapevine Canyon, both just outside of Bullhead City, AZ.

It was a pretty little canyon, extremely windy, but very pretty with lots of petroglyphs all over the place.





Here's Chuck and I being silly:





December 19th, we moved from Bullhead City, AZ to Earp, CA. We are now in the Emerald Cove RV Resort. We spent about a week here last year and it's where I sang karaoke for the first time! We got here around 1 o'clock Saturday and were early enough to get in on a wonderful steak dinner and some fun in the bar. I din't sing karaoke; not yet! LOL



I'll get better pictures of our motorhome and site in the next couple days. It so nice here. NO WIND!! Yea! But we are having a cloudy chilly day today. Yesterday, Friday, was beautiful an I'm sure it'll come back. We'll be here till January 2nd. We have a ham dinner at the clubhouse for Christmas day and a prime rib dinner and dance on New Years!

This resort has breakfast every morning in the clubhouse, card playing most of the day, bingo and line dancing a few times a week, dinner almost every night, tomorrow night is Phylly cheese sandwich. They eat a lot here and the prices are so cheap!

We might go up to the bar for the Monday night football on TV. There's hot dogs, chili dogs, chicken wings, wine, beer and quarterly drawing for prizes. I really think Chuck will want to stay here. He likes to watch important games with no interruptions.

More later. Maybe I'll be able to get online and it won't be a week again before I get back.

We're having a wonderful time. From here on the 2nd, we go to Winter Haven, CA to a resort called Pilot Knob and is really close to the MX border. We park on the US side and walk over. We'll be there for 6 days and maybe more. If they can't accommodate us, we'll move to another park.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment