Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 16, 2010

Left Lake Sawyer RV Park about 9am.  Cloudy but yet sunny and a bit cold.

Stopped in Fife for fuel:  $220 to fill up which will get us to the CA border.  Should have to fill up at least two more times.  We use diesel which costs a bit more than regular.


Lots of semis on the road but about the normal amount.  Then, of course, they disappear when you take a picture!  Still sunny at mile marker 44 on I 5 South.
Pixie and Frank love to travel!!

Will be there real soon at Tri Mountain RV Park in Ridgefield.  Will give Jen a call so we know when she's home to go over there.  It's 11:36 am right now.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think I would have to screen comments on this blog like the others but guess I might have to. I apologize for this comment........guess it could have been worse but I don't like it.

    ReplyDelete