Thursday, March 27, 2014

On The Road Again

Tomorrow morning we will be heading home to Washington state.  Bright and early in the morning we'll head north through Utah and just north of Salt Lake City, we'll be getting a new airconditioner (a second one) installed on top of the motor home.  The one we have just doesn't cut it for the hot days we've encountered over the last few years.

It's time.  The temps are getting higher and our work is done.  The park is emptying out fast now and I've taught my last Zumba class this week.  Chuck is done with all his assignments, too.  The last was to put lights up on the pickle ball courts so they can play at night when it isn't quite so hot.  

I'll try to keep you posted on our travels as we move along.  The temps will probably drop a lot for us so I"ll have to dig out my jeans and long sleeve shirts.

More to come........

No comments:

Post a Comment