Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fulltime RV Travel blog will become active again soon! 


Here's an update on our winter travels for 2010-2011.

Week of December 12 - taking the rig to Freightliner to have it inspected for the road

December 17th - leaving Lake Sawyer RV Park and the Maple Valley area

December 17th - arrive Tigard, Oregon

December 18th - Zumba workshop

December 19th - leave Tigard, Oregon and head south.

We're heading towards Earp, CA and hopefully will be there around December 22nd at the Emerald Cove RV Park.  That's my favorite park where I first sang karaoke.

Stay tuned for more updates.

2 comments:

  1. I take it then, that Chuck quit his full-time job as caretaker of the RV park? I never expected to hear you were going to be on the road again this Winter, but here you are.

    Best of luck with your Zumba workshop, and I hope you both have lots of fun in your upcoming travels.

    :) Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandie, He didn't take that job.. Then they offered me an office job I turned down, too. We always wanted to go south but just had too many things to clear up first. We're actually still working on some of them but due to leave the 16th or so.

    ReplyDelete