Thursday, April 8, 2010

Getting settled in in Sundance, WY at Mountain View RV park and campgrounds.  Awesome place!


We here and settled for the night.  A pizza is in the oven and we'll have a good night's sleep.  We opted for Sundance instead of Gillette because the wind kicked up and made it difficult to drive.  This is a really nice park and the owners are exceptionally kind and friendly.

This is much easier to keep posting this way then waiting a few days.  But then, I don't have any pictures, either.

We'll be leaving bright and early in the morning and heading for Billings.

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone in having problems finding time to post, same goes here, and I also have not been able to enjoy reading my favorite blogs as much as I would like either. But that's what happens when life gets in the way. And since we all have lives away from the computer too, then we just have accept these things happen and move on. I am glad to see you are safely settled down in a nice place and off the road for a little while. Take care, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are posting again! I missed your posts!

    ReplyDelete