Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 13, 2009 Thursday

I finally have my puter back! Fixed for free but it was so new there shouldn't have been anything wrong with it in the first place. That's the way it goes. It's working great and I'm so happy to have it back.

We're still at Lake Sawyer RV Resort in Black Diamond, WA. Should be here another two weeks it looks like. It's a really nice and quiet place but I am almost ready to move on. I've worked a few puzzles in the clubhouse and we've been out on the boat but the last three days or so have been rainy and cool so we pretty much have stayed inside.

What do the kids say:

Rain rain go away, come again another day!

I'm trying to make my blog interesting, I really am............

There once was a girl from old Spanaway
Whose blog was just a bit ok
She tried really hard
To make it avant-garde
But it seemed to be only blase! (what's with the underlining? I can't turn it off!)

I'm trying.............trying to be more creative and interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, you need to click the 'u' again when you are finished with it. : )

    ReplyDelete