Tuesday, April 21, 2009

RV Travel at it's Best

We have been cleaning our '05 Alfa See Ya motorhome and getting it ready for the day we will be on the road fulltime. There's so much to do around the house but that's not as much fun.

I've had some computer problems lately so that's why I haven't posted for a couple days. But I would need a laptop for traveling anyway, so that's what I got last night and I am back online with no problems.

I hope to figure out how to get the Google group thing figured out. My hope is to get lots of recipes and ideas from all you RVers out there that like to share.

Please feel free to leave a comment or become a follower. Check out my other blogs Arts and Crafts dot COM and Knit and Crochet Pattern Chat.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have such a great time. But Please go have a steak at Graham's General Store for me before you leave! We used to live in the belling ham area and went there often.

    ReplyDelete