Saturday, August 3, 2013

Decisions Decisions


     

We have made a few plans.

Today we ordered new glasses for each of us.  Even with insurance, it's quite expensive but much needed.  

I have a mammogram and a bone scan test scheduled for next Tuesday and then we will be ready to leave this park for awhile if we'd like.

We think we like.  On the 13th we will be heading to Long Beach, WA for a about 4 weeks.  We're looking forward to moving, traveling and seeing the ocean again.

There's a kit festival on the the weekend of the 19th.  I love kite festivals!!

Just made reservations for Eagles Nest RV Resort in Ilwaco, WA.........Can't wait to get on the move again and hopefully, I can get to Vancouver, WA to see Jenn!!

Will post pictures of that outing when it happens.





4 comments:

  1. The Long Beach kite festival is one of the best I have ever attended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went one year about 6 years ago and had a great time. I'm looking forward to it this year. Thank you for posting! Are you an RVer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your health situation has improved greatly. It sounds like you are doing well. It would drive me nuts pulling up and moving about so much. I'm like a tree, once planted it just wants to sit there forever. I've never been a good traveler. But you enjoy it so much, I'm glad that you are able to continue with the traveling and seeing new things all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandie, We love to travel so that's why we live like this plus it seems to be a bit more affordable than owning a house on a fixed income. We never know where we're going to next! So fun.
      THanks for visiting and commenting!

      Delete